Last Updated November 20, 2018
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you contact us or interact with the Site or Services we collect information that alone or in combination with other information could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows: Customer Account and Inquiries: If you are a Customer or prospective Customer (or a representative or employee of a Customer), we collect and process your Personal Data when you (i) visit the Site or make a request to receive information about our Wendy Services, including to book a demo, (ii) contact our sales team or customer support team, and (iii) sign up for a Wade & Wendy account and use the Wendy Services. The Personal Data we collect may include your first and last name, job title, company name, email address, mailing address, password to access your workspace, and phone number. Potential Job Applicants and Employees: We collect information from employees of Customers and potential job applicants that upload their résumé (using the paper clip icon similar to what appears in many email services) through, or otherwise interact with, the chat feature on our Site. The Personal Data we collect in these circumstances includes any Personal Data that potential applicants or employees disclose in résumés or chat sessions, such as contact information, professional and educational backgrounds, hobbies, interests, and skills. We also collect names, email addresses, and phone numbers from employees and potential job applicants when you log-in to the Services via LinkedIn. Information We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). We may collect Personal Data from you when you interact with our Social Media Pages, including your name, user name, and publicly available profile information. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analysis regarding the use of our Social Media Pages. 2 ACTIVE/97255935.3 Information We Receive From Your Use of the Site: When you visit, use and interact with the Site, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit our Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited on our Site, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access and visit our Site (e.g., Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and Site-navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information (“log data”) that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Site, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. Personal Data Collected on Behalf of Customers: In order to provide the Wendy Services, our platform connects to our Customers’ applicant tracking systems. Through those connections, we receive Personal Data about employees of and applicants to our Customers that the Customer makes available to us, such as contact information, professional and educational backgrounds and other information included in résumés or provided through Customers’ applicant tracking systems. Our use of information on behalf of our Customers is governed by our contract with the applicable Customer and the Customer’s own privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or privacy practices of Customers or other third parties. We often have no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Data we process on behalf of Customers. If you are an employee or applicant of one of our Customers and would no longer like your data to be used by one of our Customers that use our Wendy Services or you would like to access, correct or request deletion of your data, please contact the Customer that you interact with directly.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services, including conducting job application assessments and interviews and managing employee/candidate profiles;
- To respond to inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- To help our Customers engage with job seekers;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information about the Site or Services, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To conduct analytics to inform our marketing strategy and enable us to enhance and personalize the Services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Site and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; 3 ACTIVE/97255935.3
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, customers, or other third parties; and
- If you ask us to delete your data and we are required to fulfill your request, we will keep basic data to maintain a record of your request, our response to it and prevent further unwanted processing. Marketing. We may contact you to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can also control the marketing messages you receive by updating your settings. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, please contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding our Site and Services and to respond to your requests.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In certain circumstances we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with providers of hosting, applicant tracking, messaging, live chat, scheduling, marketing, and sales/customer relationship management services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction, and may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
5. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data, or wish to have it deleted from our systems, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will address your request as required by applicable law. You may also update your Personal Data from your user settings.
6. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS DISCLOSURES
The Site and the Services are not directed to children who are under the age of 13 . Wade & Wendy does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Wade & Wendy through the Site or Services please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Site and Services at your own risk. While we take commercially-reasonable steps to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from Wade & Wendy may not always be 100% secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Site, the Services, or email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Wade & Wendy via the Internet.
10. YOUR CHOICES 5 ACTIVE/97255935.3
Whether or not you provide Personal Data to us is completely up to you, but if you choose not to provide information that is needed to use some features of our Site, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to access, update, or correct your Personal Data from the Site.
12. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER